Replacement uPVC Windows
Replacing the windows in your home is a big decision and we understand how daunting it can be. However, you can be sure you are making a good choice with us as we are experienced installers. Our windows come with an insurance-backed 10 year guarantee for peace of mind.
Our windows are the highest quality uPVC – Ideal 70 from Aluplast. Available in an almost endless range of shapes and styles with either a stylish white lustre or a choice of beautiful woodgrain effect foiled finishes in sumptuous rosewood or contemporary golden oak.
The elegant aesthetics of Ideal 70 provide really good looking windows that will grace and enhance any home.
You can rest easy in the knowledge that Ideal 70 represents the very best of the ‘new generation’ of uPVC window systems. This means you get great looking windows and outstanding thermal performance with state of the art security.
The Ideal 70 casement window is made from highly durable uPVC that cannot rot or warp and needs only occasional cleaning with a mild soap solution to keep it looking great for years to come. You need never paint a window again!
Peak performance combined with complete peace of mind.
Benefits of uPVC Windows
uPVC windows are the Number One in energy efficiency
The frame of a window plays a decisive role in promoting energy and cost-efficient thermal insulation. Window profiles made of uPVC score top marks when compared with aluminium or wooden windows. They have better insulation values and are able to reduce energy and heating costs. There is a particularly high energy saving potential when using uPVC window frames in the passive house standard. Windows can be manufactured efficiently and cost-effectively using state-of-the-art uPVC profiles and the now quite common triple glazing.
uPVC windows have a very good cost-benefit ratio
uPVC windows offer clear-cut cost advantages, both in procurement and throughout the entire life cycle. Timber frames are approximately 20-30 % more expensive than uPVC profiles, and aluminium windows cost 30 % more again representing the most expensive alternative. Based on the high energy-saving potential and minimal maintenance throughout the entire service life of more than 50 years, costs are also saved in the long-term.
uPVC windows are easy to care for
High quality uPVC windows are extremely easy to care for and require minimal maintenance. Wooden windows, on the other hand, have to be glazed just about every two years and painted every 5 years. State-of-the-art uPVC granule is extremely resistant to weather conditions and light-fast. To clean the window frames all you need is dishwashing liquid due to the easy-care properties of the smooth profile surfaces.
uPVC windows are remarkably durable
uPVC windows have a particularly long service life. High quality windows stand out with their distortion resistance and high level of functionality for years and years. Based on their long service life of at least 50 years uPVC windows are an excellent investment and can also add value to your property!
uPVC windows are kind to the environment
uPVC windows are 100% recyclable and therefore resource-saving. 40% of all gas and oil reserves in the world are used for heating and for supplying energy to buildings, whereas just 4% go into the production of plastics of which just 1% are used for uPVC. In addition to being recyclable, the durability and low levels of pollution during the production of uPVC profiles help produce an excellent eco-balance and contribute towards protection of the environment. uPVC windows last much longer than wooden windows and consume substantially less energy during the manufacturing process.
With the foundation of the Rewindo recycling initiative the PVC window sector is committed to a sustainable development and to increasing the recycling quota for old windows, door frames and roller shutters to 100% where possible. The uPVC content is shredded and treated to produce granules and can be recycled at least seven times. And it is also thanks to another voluntary commitment that uPVC Compound can only be produced with environmentally friendly stabilisers.
Our window systems are made from only the highest quality uPVC giving you the best performance. This means that security-leading handles, hinges and locking mechanisms can be fitted for additional home security and extra peace of mind.
How Secure Are They?
Our windows come with a multi-point locking system that uses the very latest shootbolt technology to provide a formidable barrier to any would-be intruder and the internal glazing beads prevent removal of the glass units from the outside.
The following video shows a window with shootbolt technology being tested:
Available In A Range Of Styles
We understand how important it is to have plenty of options when choosing double glazing. As a result, we offer an extensive range of windows, all designed to make sure you find exactly what you need to make your home complete.
- Casement Windows – Our commitment to beautiful windows is exemplified by the casement option. Designed with a gorgeous contoured profile inside and out, it means you can enjoy the attractiveness of your windows, as well as the views outside. The casement window – the narrowest window available – is our most popular and versatile style, with its adaptability and unrivalled security features making it the perfect option for traditional and modern properties.
- Tilt & Turn Windows – The inspired tilt and turn design provides unbeatable flexibility and is a firm favourite in modern and traditional homes, adding character and helping to bring even the most unremarkable room in your property to life. These windows can be opened two ways, either tilting inwards for ventilation or opened wide for plenty of fresh air.
- Reversible Windows – Designed to reverse outwards and swing through 180 degrees out with the room, our reversible windows won’t get caught in your blinds or knock over your precious heirlooms balanced on the window sill. Reversible windows can also be used in the top level of a property, while casement windows are used on the lower floors.
- Sliding Sash Windows – With an unmistakeable design, look and build, our uPVC sliding sash windows will revamp a tired looking room, help to inspire your decorative choices AND make a definitive statement about you and your property. Typically, these windows are best suited to traditional properties, as the contoured appearance helps to preserve the overall character and style of your home. Importantly, the interlocking draft-proofed strips offer enhanced security and improved performance during inclement weather.
- Double Glazing Finishes – Installing your new double glazed windows is one thing, but making sure they’re easy on the eye is quite another. With this in mind, we offer a range of beautiful finishes, all designed to make sure the windows are attractive to look at, as well as look through.
- uPVC Colour Finish – If you’re looking for a finish to match your existing decor, we offer a wide range of uPVC windows in various colours. These colours include Rosewood, American Light Oak woodgrain or Antracite grey uPVC. In addition, you can choose a matching woodgrain finish on the inside. Alternatively, you can make the most of the light avialble in your room with a crisp, white uPVC, offering an unbeatably bright appearance to top off your new windows.
Ideal uPVC Windows and Doors
The frames of our beautiful windows and doors are made from low uPVC so they don’t warp, flake or rot like timber or corrode like metal. They never need painting and are easily cleaned and maintained. A wide choice of styles, glazing options and finishes are available and our windows and doors will compliment almost any home.
You can choose from classic white, elegant rosewood or stylish golden oak effect frames with clear, patterned, Georgian bar effect or leaded light glazing, all using energy efficient low emissivity glass. We can even offer you glass that cleans itself!
Outward opening casements, inward opening tilt and turn, French casement or vertical sliding sash window types are offered, all featuring the very best in reliable modern operating hardware and high security locking systems. Style, comfort and complete peace of mind.
Also Perfect For Conservatories & Patio Doors
Ideal 70 windows and doors also combine to make great conservatories.
A conservatory is the most socially rewarding home improvement you can make. Our range of designs lets you choose the right conservatory for your lifestyle. Lean-to, Victorian, Edwardian, T-shape, P-shape and combinations offer almost limitless potential. Study, playroom, sun lounge, home office, dining room extraordinary, games room, lounge extension; your conservatory can be whatever you want it to be. Whatever your dreams, we have the styles, the products and the expertise to make them come true.
- Why you should choose UPVC windows and how they will benefit your home
- Why UPVC windows are better than wooden or aluminium windows
- How UPVC windows can save you money